Consular Services™ assists with One Stop Visa to Sweden (visum for Sverige) in Scandinavia and the Schengen area from Thailand, whether it is about Visitor Visa, Tourist Visa, Au Pair Visa, Student Visa or another Visa as well as Family Reunion/Reunification.
Vi förstår svenska!
You can find more information about our visa packages and promotions at: Visa To Schengen. Otherwise you can get more information about our visa packages by sending us a email. You can find our contact information under Contact.
Required documents for a Swedish Visa depends on the Visa type but might be such as:
- Paid medical travel medical insurance (covering Schengen)
- Roundtrip air ticket booking
- Identification card.
- Sufficiency of funds for the applicant
- Evidence of strong links to Thailand
- Copy of the passport of the sponsor
- Referent’s Appendix and “personbevis”
More about our service:
Our service is to assist with the visa application. We are however not associated with any embassy (or consulate), but we are a private consultancy. Thus, we do not sell or provide visas, and, like any embassy, we cannot guarantee a visa. And our fee does not include fee to the embassy (and visa center), travel insurance and flight ticket.
But our fee includes services as:
- Assistance with the Invitation Letter in case of Business or Visitor Visa
- Looking through the Application and the Check List
- Help with eventual missing documents as e.g. passport
- Translation of eventual relevant documents (one translation is included in our fee)
- Necessary photos and photocopies
- Filling in the Application according to your information
- Coordinating and reservation of air ticket, if needed
- Coordinating and issuing of travel insurance, if needed (the cost of insurance is not included)
- Evaluation and making the Application ready
- Making an appointment at the visa center/embassy, if required
- Escort to the visa center/embassy to deliver the application
- Picking up the visa/travel documents at the visa center/embassy, if needed
- Issuing of air ticket (the cost of ticket is not included)
- For an extra fee, transfer to the airport and assistance with check in
- All forms are free at the visa center/embassy in Bangkok, but for some countries the sponsor needs to pick up forms or documents at a local authority or bank (they might charge a fee)
A little bit about Swedish culture from www.wikipedia.org:
“Sweden has many authors of worldwide recognition including August Strindberg, Astrid Lindgren, and Nobel Prize winners Selma Lagerlöf and Harry Martinson. In total seven Nobel Prizes in Literature have been awarded to Swedes. The nation’s most well-known artists are painters such as Carl Larsson and Anders Zorn, and the sculptors Tobias Sergel and Carl Milles.
Swedish 20th-century culture is noted by pioneering works in the early days of cinema, with Mauritz Stiller and Victor Sjöström. In the 1920s–1980s, the filmmaker Ingmar Bergman and actors Greta Garbo and Ingrid Bergman became internationally noted people within cinema. More recently, the films of Lukas Moodysson and Lasse Hallström have received international recognition.
Throughout the 1960s and 1970s Sweden was seen as an international leader in what is now referred to as the “sexual revolution”, with gender equality having particularly been promoted. At the present time, the number of single people is one of the highest in the world. The early Swedish film I Am Curious (Yellow) (1967) reflected a liberal view of sexuality, including scenes of love making that caught international attention, and introduced the concept of the “Swedish sin”.”