Consular Services™ assists with One Stop Visa to Italy (visto per Italia / Italiana) in Schengen and Europe from Thailand, whether it is about Visitor Visa, Tourist Visa, Au Pair Visa, Student Visa or another Visa as well a Family Reunion/Reunification.
You can find more information about our visa packages and promotions at: Visa To Schengen. Otherwise you can get more information about our visa packages by sending us an email. You can find our contact information under Contact.
Required documents for an Italian Visa depends on the type of Visa and personal situation but might be such as:
- A travel health insurance with a minimum coverage of EUR 30,000
- Airline reservation
- An standard invitation from the sponsor
- Sufficiency of funds or a bank guarantee (a so-called “fidejussione bancaria”) from Italy
More about our service:
Our service is to assist with the visa application. We are however not associated with any embassy (or consulate), but we are a private consultancy. Thus, we do not sell or provide visas, and, like any embassy, we cannot guarantee a visa. And our fee does not include fee to the embassy (and visa center), travel insurance and flight ticket. But our fee includes services as:
- Assistance with the Invitation Letter in case of Business or Visitor Visa
- Looking through the Application and the Check List
- Help with eventual missing documents as e.g. passport
- Translation of eventual relevant documents (one translation is included in our fee)
- Necessary photos and photocopies
- Filling in the Application according to your information
- Coordinating and reservation of air ticket, if needed
- Coordinating and issuing of travel insurance, if needed (the cost of insurance is not included)
- Evaluation and making the Application ready
- Making an appointment at the visa center/embassy, if required
- Escort to the visa center/embassy to deliver the application
- Picking up the visa/travel documents at the visa center/embassy, if needed
- Issuing of air ticket (the cost of ticket is not included)
- For an extra fee, transfer to the airport and assistance with check in
- All forms are free at the visa center/embassy in Bangkok, but for some countries the sponsor needs to pick up forms or documents at a local authority or bank (they might charge a fee)
A little bit about Italian culture from www.wikipedia.org:
“Italy did not exist as a state until the country’s unification in 1861. Due to this comparatively late unification, and the historical autonomy of the regions that comprise the Italian Peninsula, many traditions and customs that are now recognized as distinctly Italian can be identified by their regions of origin.
Despite the political and social distinction of these regions, Italy’s contributions to the cultural and historical heritage of Europe and the world remain immense. Italy is home to the greatest number of UNESCO World Heritage Sites to date, and has rich collections of world art, culture and literature from many different periods.
Italy has had a broad cultural influence worldwide, also because numerous Italians emigrated to other countries during the Italian diaspora. Italy has, overall, an estimated 100,000 monuments of any sort (museums, palaces, buildings, statues, churches, art galleries, villas, fountains, historic houses and archaeological remains).”