Consular Services™ assists with One Stop Visa to France (visa pour la Française) in Schengen and Europe from Thailand, whether it is about Visitor Visa, Tourist Visa, Au Pair Visa, Student Visa or another Visa as well as Family Reunion/Reunification.
You can find more information about our visa packages and promotions at: Visa To Schengen. Otherwise you can get more information about our visa packages by sending us an email. You can find our contact information under Contact.
Required documents for a French Visa depends on the type of Visa and personal situation but might be such as:
- Ticket reservation
- A travel health insurance with a minimum coverage of EUR 30,000
- Sufficiency of funds
- And/or a formal pledge by the sponsor (attestation d’accueil)
- An invitation from the sponsor
- Proof that you know each other
More about our service
Our service is to assist with the visa application. We are however not associated with any embassy (or consulate), but we are a private consultancy. Thus, we do not sell or provide visas, and, like any embassy, we cannot guarantee a visa. And our fee does not include fee to the embassy (and visa center), travel insurance and flight ticket.
Our fee includes services as:
- Assistance with the Invitation Letter in case of Business or Visitor Visa
- Looking through the Application and the Check List
- Help with eventual missing documents as e.g. passport
- Translation of eventual relevant documents (one translation is included in our fee)
- Necessary photos and photocopies
- Filling in the Application according to your information
- Coordinating and reservation of air ticket, if needed
- Coordinating and issuing of travel insurance, if needed (the cost of insurance is not included)
- Evaluation and making the Application ready
- Making an appointment at the visa center/embassy, if required
- Escort to the visa center/embassy to deliver the application
- Picking up the visa/travel documents at the visa center/embassy, if needed
- Issuing of air ticket (the cost of ticket is not included)
- For an extra fee, transfer to the airport and assistance with check in
- All forms are free at the visa center/embassy in Bangkok, but for some countries the sponsor needs to pick up forms or documents at a local authority or bank (they might charge a fee).
A little bit about French culture Wikipedia
France has been a center of cultural creation for centuries. Many French artists have been among the most renowned of their time, and France is still recognized in the world for its rich cultural tradition.
The successive political regimes have always promoted artistic creation, and the creation of the Ministry of Culture in 1959 helped preserve the cultural heritage of the country and make it available to the public.
The Ministry of Culture has been very active since its creation, granting subsidies to artists, promoting French culture in the world, supporting festivals and cultural events, protecting historical monuments. The French government also succeeded in maintaining a cultural exception to defend audiovisual products made in the country.
France receives the highest number of tourists per year, largely thanks to the numerous cultural establishments and historical buildings implanted all over the territory. It counts 1,200 museums welcoming more than 50 million people annually.
The most important cultural sites are run by the government, for instance through the public agency Centre des monuments nationaux, which have around a hundred national historical monuments at charge.
The 43,180 buildings protected as historical monuments include mainly residences (many castles, or châteaux in French) and religious buildings (cathedrals, basilicas, churches, etc.), but also statutes, memorials and gardens.