Consular Services Asia™ assists with One Stop Visa to Denmark from Thailand (visum til Danmark) in Scandinavia and the Schengen area from Thailand, whether it is about Visitor Visa to Danmark, Tourist Visa to Denmark, Au Pair Visa to Denmark, Student Visa or another Visa as well as Family Reunion / Reunification from Thailand to Denmark.
We also assist with visa to Greenland and the Faroe Islands as well as Iceland. A visa to Denmark from Thailand is not a visa to Greenland or the Faroe Islands because of EU and Schengen, but e.g. a visa to Greenland is normally combined with a visa to Denmark.
You can find more information about our visa packages and promotions at: Visa To Schengen. Otherwise you can get more information about our visa to Denmark from Thailand packages by sending us an email. You can find our contact information under Contact.
If you can read Danish, please click for: visum til Danmark på dansk.
Documents for a visa to Denmark from Thailand
Required documents for a visa to Denmark from Thailand depends on the type of Visa and personal situation but might be such as:
- Medical travel health insurance (coverage of 30.000 Euro)
- Flight reservation from Bangkok to Schengen
- Proof of accommodation in Denmark
- Sufficiency of funds for travel and visa to Denmark
- Documents showing strong links to Thailand
- Evt. a letter of employment and leave permission
- An invitation (VU2) from the sponsor in Denmark
- Proof that you have met each other
More about our consular and visa service
Our service is to assist with the visa application. We are however not associated with any embassy (or consulate), but we are a private consultancy. Thus, we do not sell or provide visas, and, like any embassy, we cannot guarantee a visa. Our fee does not include fee to the embassy (and visa center), travel insurance and ticket.
Our fee for visa to Denmark from Thailand includes services as:
- Assistance with the Invitation Letter in case of Business or Visitor Visa to Denmark
- Looking through the Application for visa to Denmark and the Check List
- Help with eventual missing documents as e.g. passport
- Translation of eventual relevant documents (one translation is included in our fee)
- Necessary photos and photocopies for a visa to Denmark
- Filling in the Application according to your information
- Coordinating and reservation of air ticket, if needed
- Coordinating and issuing of travel insurance, if needed (the cost of insurance is not included)
- Evaluation and making the Application for visa to Denmark ready
- Making an appointment at the visa center/embassy, if required
- Escort to the visa center/embassy to deliver the application for visa to Denmark
- Picking up the visa/travel documents at the visa center/embassy, if needed
- Issuing of air ticket (the cost of ticket is not included i our fee for assisting with visa to Denmark from Thailand)
- For an extra fee, transfer to the airport and assistance with check in
- All forms are free at the visa center/embassy in Bangkok, but for some countries the sponsor needs to pick up forms or documents at a local authority or bank (they might charge a fee).
A little bit about Danish culture from Wikipedia
Hans Christian Andersen is known beyond Denmark for his fairy tales, such as The Emperor’s New Clothes, The Little Mermaid and The Ugly Duckling. Karen Blixen (pen name: Isak Dinesen), Nobel laureate author Henrik Pontoppidan, Nobel laureate physicist Niels Bohr, comedy pianist Victor Borge and philosopher Søren Kierkegaard have also made a name for themselves outside Denmark.
Copenhagen is home to many famous sites and attractions, including Tivoli Gardens, Amalienborg Palace (home of the Danish monarchy), Christiansborg Palace, Copenhagen Cathedral, Rosenborg Castle, Opera House, Frederik’s Church (Marble Church), Thorvaldsens Museum, Rundetårn, Nyhavn and the Little Mermaid sculpture.
The second largest city in Denmark is Aarhus. Aarhus is an old Viking Age city and one of the oldest cities in the country. The largest cathedral in Denmark and the second largest cathedral in Northern Europe is Aarhus Cathedral.